V1.6 (September 6th, 2019)
- Updates will be slowing down from now on as I am learning Object Oriented Programming PHP.
- Reworked alerts.
Changed home page banner.
- Now displays random theme.
- Fixed hiding panels in Dashboard.
- Added erorr "Nothing found" error for quick search.
- Fixed edited replies and reviews dates.
- Fixed Markdown styling not being applied to reviews and replies.
V1.15 (August 30th, 2019)
- Added Forgot Password system.
Added "Update email" panel if user doesn't have an email attached to their account.
- This is mostly for GitHub users who do not have any public Emails.
- Reverted global search to a AJAX live search.
- Fixed Adding and Editing Themes & Plugins.
- Fixed Developer updating their socials and support server.
- Slightly change User dropdown to display logged in User and email.
- Fixed users trying to register and forgot password emailing error.
V1.14 (August 29th, 2019)
- Added total download counters
- Fixed pinning reviews.
- Stopped css from caching.
- Increased size of "Read more" replies to 4.
V1.13 (August 28th, 2019)
Improved security. HUGE thanks to Kei for helping me!
V1.12 (August 27th, 2019)
Reworked Login & Register systems.
- Not only do they look a lot better, they now use jQuery ajax for live error handlers. NO MORE RELOADING THE PAGE!
- Reworked global navigation bar to better suit new layout.
- Added Welcome page to tell users that BDL is not associated with BetterDiscord.
- Removed Light Theme as I couldn't get it to work properly.
- Allows for underscores to be used in Theme/Plugin names.
- Fixed resend email bug.
- Slightly changed global search page.
- Removed signup page as it's not needed.
V1.11 (August 15th, 2019)
- Fixed alert system.
New fancy jQuery ajax modals.
- I removed most of inline modals to allow for easier management and cleaner code.
- Affected areas: Deleting account and Deleting theme/plugin.
- Added user modals for moderators to make it easier to check a users review & reply history.
- Changed mod reviews table to html tables.
- Dev panel now displays correct information if select Theme or Plugin.
- Added Github markdown support for reviews and replies with Parsedown PHP.
- Updated global search page.
- Left side navigation will now stay closed if user clicked collapse.
- Added live preview for changing avatars.
- Fixed "indended" typo.
- Fixed deleting reviews and replies for moderators.
- Extended character length in reviews and replies to 1,000.
- Fixed banning users.
V1.10 (August 15th, 2019)
Added alert system.
- Alerts when someone posts on your Theme, Plugin or reply.
V1.9.1 (July 16th, 2019)
- Updated Developer profile page.
- Fixed users not being able to login through GitHub.
V1.9 (July 16th, 2019)
- Users can now reply to a review if that user is asking for help.
- Authors can post a review but is pinned.
Users can lock their review.
- No replies can be posted to that review.
- Added common error handlers.
- Minor adjustments to Theme and Plugin pages.
- Developers can now add their Patreon link.
Reworked custom embeds.
- Now displays: Name, authors, first picture and description.
V1.8.1 (July 16th, 2019)
- Set editing/posting reviews to Houston Texas.
V1.8 (July 20th, 2019)
- Made the layout a lot less gluttered.
- Split "Themes" and "Plugins" panels to different tabs for Developers.
- HOPEFULY fixed reviews being posted on the wrong Theme/Plugin.
admin.php since both have been moved into the Dashboard.
Added banning system.
- Once banned, all the users reviews, upvotes and downvotes will be removed and they can no longer login to their account.
Added Moderator permissions.
Moderators can use all reviews and remove them if they deem it necessary.
- Up/down votes attached will be removed.
- Added current page classes to navigation.
Added Theme/Plugin visibility.
- Visible = Will display on
/plugins, home and Developer pages.
- Hidden = Won't display on
/plugins, home and Developer pages. But is still accessible via the url.
- Added (edited) tag to reviews that have been edited. Edited date will show on hover.
V1.7.1 (July 16th, 2019)
Reworked Theme and Plugin pages
- Moved important information to the left side bar.
- Posting/editing reviews are a lot less glitchy.
- Added character counter to review textarea.
- Allowed linebreaks in review textarea.
- Allowed Devs to add their PayPal.Me link to display on their profile and theme/plugin pages.
- Added sort by date on Themes and Plugins pages
V1.7 (July 14th, 2019)
Reworked Themes and Plugins pages
- Moved search and filters to left side to allow for easier responsiveness.
- Added Compact option to allow for more Themes/Plugins to be displayed at once but at a cost of information.
- Removed users ability to delete reviews.
- Moved global search to nav bar.
V1.6.5 (July 13th, 2019)
- Added statuses
- Added stat counters to developer pages.
V1.6.4 (July 4th, 2019)
Touched up the search page.
- Can no longer search nothing.
- Developer profile page now display's "oh no" message if search bar finds nothing.
- Added theme/plugin counters below the developers name on Developers page.
- Made tag buttons smaller to allow more to fit on the screen for resolutions below 1720px.
V1.6.3 (June 24th, 2019)
Users can now delete reviews.
- Deleting the account will not delete reviews with it.
Added resending verification email
- This will only work 10 minutes per email after signing up.
- Made adding reviews more reliable.
Remember me function for logging in.
- Only works for BetterDiscordLibrary accounts and only remembers the username.
V1.6.2 (June 23rd, 2019)
Fixed Login & Register pages.
- Readded error handlers.
- Fixed users not being able to login (User doesn't exist error).
- Adding/editing/deleting are more stable (Fixed conflicting code).
Fixed adding/editing Themes and Plugins.
- A refresh is no longer required when editing.
- Added error handlers for the use of special characters for theme/plugin names.
- Fixed BDL created accounts not being able to change their password or profile picture.
V1.6.1 (June 22nd, 2019)
- Allowed Devs to add Themes and Plugins
Live preview link
- Opens a new tab and displays the user what that theme would roughly look like when applied.
- New Login & Signup pages.
V1.6 (June 21st, 2019)
- Added GitHub login.
- Added error page if theme/plugin doesn't exist.
Changes global search.
- Will now display search results on another page and shows more details.